Harrisburg Area meeting
Harrisburg Regional Chamber Offices
3211 North Front Street
Harrisburg, PA 17110
Attendees: Please let Brian Fields "BrianFields@thebeng.org" know if you will be attending.
Access: Free parking at the facility.
1. Each attendee will get a chance to deliver their two-minute elevator speech.
2. Share recent successes and failures.
3. Present networking requests.
4. Discuss job search questions and concerns.
5. Apprise the group of any new searches, requests, etc. that they have become aware of.
1. Please bring your "one pager" (twenty-five copies).
a. This should provide your contact information at the top.
b. Followed by a brief overview of you and your background.
c. Finally your target company list and a list of people you would like to meet.
2. One Pager should be handed out to the attendees just before you make your presentation, thus helping them to provide you with targeted assistance and advice.
3. Please have copies of your resume available to hand out to those interested parties who may want to learn more about you or pass it on to individuals they think may be interested in talking to you.
4. Bring a name tag to wear and a "name" tent card to place on the table in front of you.
5. If you represent a business, please bring business cards and/or flyers.
Attire: Business casual.