| Networking Meeting-Plymouth Meeting|
6:30 PM - 8:30 PM Eastern
posted by KPLakeman
Plymouth Meeting Area meeting
Caramanico Maguire Associates
Building 610, Suite 110
350 Sentry Parkway East
Blue Bell, PA 19422
Attendees: RSVP attendance by contacting Bob Popek at email@example.com or 267.337.0617 (cell)
WE WILL HOLD A SEAT FOR THE FIRST 20 PEOPLE THAT RSVP THEIR ATTENDANCE. If you ask us to hold a seat for you, please make every effort to attend.
Late Attendees: Note that the office building doors are automatically locked at 6:30. If you arrive after 6:30 and find the doors locked, please call either Dan Citrenbaum at 610.256.1328 (cell) or Bob Popek at my cell phone.
1. Each attendee will get a chance to deliver their two-minute elevator speech.
2. Share recent successes and failures.
3. Present networking requests.
4. Discuss job search questions and concerns.
5. Apprise the group of any new searches, requests, etc. that they have become aware of.
1. Please bring your "one pager" (twenty-five copies).
a. This should provide your contact information at the top.
b. Followed by a brief overview of you and your background.
c. Finally your target company list and a list of people you would like to meet.
2. One Pager should be handed out to the attendees just before you make your presentation, thus helping them to provide you with targeted assistance and advice.
3. Please have copies of your resume available to hand out to those interested parties who may want to learn more about you or pass it on to individuals they think may be interested in talking to you.
4. Bring a name tag to wear and a "name" tent card to place on the table in front of you.
5. If you represent a business, please bring business cards and/or flyers.
Attire: Business casual.